Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wordsworth Rap

My former student, Sara Catherine, sent me this link. She's studying to be an English teacher, too. I'm so proud of her.



Hey Mrs. Thompson!Here is the Wordsworth rap that I was telling you about. Prepare yourself to laugh. The split screen dance sequences are especially entertaining :) I'm sure your students will get a kick out of this... Hope you're having a great week!~Sara Catherinehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXbrSALG684
mc nuts - william wordsworth rap
Source: www.youtube.com


1 comment:

Seriously Freaked said...

Hey, it's Exa. I've been into hosting poetry readings lately, and I've really gotten into slam poetry. The Wordsworth Rap reminded me of one of my favorite poets, Jeremy Richards who does "T.S. Elliot's Lost Hip Hop Poem" and "Sylvia Plath's Gansta Rap Legacy." You should check them out, but maybe not in front of your students...

indiefeed_jeremyrichards_sylviaplathsgangstarap.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLuBx8sq-RE

The Sylvia Plath one's my favorite. Hope you enjoy!